7-Eleven Convenient Store

| |
Hi Huneybees,

What to do when you are hungry in the middle of the night or you forgot to buy the food for breakfast tomorrow?

Not to fret! 7-Eleven is here to SAVE THE DAY! (Or rather night?) 

At almost every corner, there's a 7-Eleven convenient store that's opened 24-7. The one that I always frequent (at North Point) is just a stone's throw away from where I live and it's there's always customers no matter what time I'm there.

 There's so much to choose from. Headache!
I decided to get chocolates to share with hubby and not forgetting my favourite Big Gulp! Do you know they have a poll going on for the different "recipe" of mixed drinks? I've tried them all and I'm the big fan of 50% Coke and 50% Ice Lemon Tea. Sweet and fuzzy is the way to go~


Go over to https://www.facebook.com/7Eleven.Singapore and vote for you favourite mix! 
Did you know? 7-Eleven has an extensive network of more than 550 stores all over the island and 7-Eleven is now the store of choice, not just for last minute needs but also for a wide range of lifestyle needs such as exclusive snacks, meals on-the-go, CashCard top-ups and bill payment services!


Ok! Time to pay!
I'm a happy girl! With just a few dollars, I got a drink and chocolates to share with hubby. Thank you 7-11 for my late night cravings... :)


Proof of Purchase.
Currently there's a bloggers contest and a leading brands contest going on for the public.


I'm taking part in the bloggers contest and there's a country I've been meaning to go - CAMBODIA! I've seen several of the 7 Wonders of the World and my next target is to go Cambodia to see Ang Kor Wat (Perhaps be my own version of Angelina Jolie's Tomb Raider when there?). A little bird told me that Ang Kor Wat might not be opened for visitors soon and I really hope to catch it before it's off limits. :)


Thank you 7-11 for always being there for me! I know I can count on you anytime of the day!



Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin