[Tried & Tested] Philip Kingsley Hair Treatment

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I was recently at Philip Kingsley for a hair treatment. As many of you know I have been dye-ing my hair in different colours, so a part of the treatment was to treat my dry hair.

Another treatment I did was to soothen my itchy scalp. Due to my super late nights, I've been bugged by itchy scalp for almost 3 months and I was glad that I've got that problem solved. Of course, it requires more sessions to fully treat it, but after 1 session, my hair and scalp felt much better already.


With clinics in London, New York, Singapore and a client list that includes stars, celebrities, politicians and royalty, Philip Kingsley is widely recognized as a leading authority on his subject. 


Called “The Hair Doctor” by The Times and “The Hair Guru” by The New York Times, Philip Kingsley, born in London, has been a practising trichological consultant since 1957 and a Fellow and past Chairman of the Institue of Trichology. After being a consultant trichologist to a prestigious Mayfair hair salon, the first Philip Kingsley Trichological Clinic opened in London in 1960. In response to demand for the service in America he founded the Philip Kingsley Trichological Centre in New York, which opened in 1977. The list of Kingsley’s clients reads like a world’s Who’s Who. He even created the product Elasticizer specifically for Audrey Hepburn, and has continued to develop a wide range of award-winning hair care products. Philip Kingsley regularly contributes expert advice to newspapers and magazines and has appeared on many television programmes, both in Britain and the United States. Philip Kingsley understands better than anyone the meaning of a 'bad hair day', after all he invented the term.


Philip Kingsley is located in Palais Renaissance #03-08/09 and the moment I stepped into the clinic, I was warmly welcomed by Aisha, the lady who was helping me with the treatment. She did an assessment on my scalp and asked what my concerns were, then she went on to prepare for the treament.


First, she applied a thick cream that consisted on tar. Tar will stop the itch and true enough, the moment she applied the cream, the itch stopped immediately. It was slightly cool and how I wish I have cream on all day. Hehehehehe....


Steam, steam, steam after wetting my hair and applying the treatment for dry hair. Aisha then gave me a massage to simulate blood circulation and prevent hair fall for the healthy hair....

Super futuristic with the Infrared machine....

Time to wash my hair! This amazing orange chair is in fact a massage chair! In Philip Kingsley, they believe in reliving stress for the customer and giving them the best treatment. Imagine getting you hair problems fixed and you can also feel relaxed at the same time. *Shiokness X Infinity!*


The last part was to apply the liquid formula that will further soothe my scalp and it was a leave in. Aisha then blew dry my hair and I was all refreshed and set for my next event! :)


Thank you Philip Kingsley for solving my hair problems!
More information can be found on their website.


Photobucket




Blog Widget by LinkWithin